1. What first inspired you to create? and going forward with your creative outlet, what motivates you to keep up with it?
I was having a rough day and went to a craft store and I just decided to buy some small skien of Yarn and a J-10 hook and I just spent that night practicing crochet stitches. I think the thing that motivates me to keep going with it is that I can make anything I want, I just want to keep making all these things whether it’s book related or animal related. Even holiday themed. I get really excited and just watching it come together is so neat.
2. What have you been up to during quarantine? Have you been creating more or less than before; and how has that impacted your sales?
Since quarantine, I’ve been crocheting a lot and I’ve been finding a lot of happiness within it. I’ve felt a lot of stress related to painting and just creating art in that sense, that getting to crochet and make things with an idea already in mind of what I want it to look like and then getting to make it is exciting.
3. Out of all your releases, which of them holds the most meaning to you and why?
I’m actually really excited to start making themed book sleeves, I LOVE reading, specifically Fantasy and so I want to make books sleeves that you can slide the book into and carry around and it would be crocheted and decorated to either a key theme in the book or similar to the cover.
4. What does it mean to you to be a female creative in your field? How do you feel you are represented?
It’s nice to see woman supporting other woman.
5. What's your Go-To cereal?
Oatmeal- for breakfast
Cheerios- for snacking
Honey Bunches of Oats- for snacking
Coco Puffs- Breakfast cereal
6. What have been some of your favorite music releases of 2020? Any artists readers should check out?
I’m Glad it’s You released a super great album ‘Every Sun, Every Moon’ and I’m so proud of my friend Robi that plays keyboard in it and seeing him jam with his friends has been super cool.
7. Anyone you'd like to promote and give some love to?
I think that she just puts her whole heart into all the things that she creates and it just makes me happy to see all the things she does. She makes such neat things and she was one of the first people to buy one of my cat toys and she’s just great and I miss her.